If you’re 60% of Americans, you’re going to go out and vote. If you’re the other 40%, you probably live in a place like Minneapolis where it’s so skewed that you feel like voting is completely pointless. Still, you never know. Plus you get one of those stickers, and stickers are cool.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices